Spin Semiconductor Forum Index Spin Semiconductor
Support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spring reverb
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spin Semiconductor Forum Index -> Algorithm development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slacker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Frank says it looks like it's reading something in the file as code that it shouldn't be. I had similar problems trying to run spinAsm using Wine in Linux, unfortunately I never got to the bottom of it.

Any chance you could post a copy of your spn file so someone can download it and see if it works for them.

Sorry it doesn't help but copying and pasting the code works fine here running the latest version of SpinASM on Windows 7
ice-nine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I remember correctly the code compiled fine when I was on my older win7 machine as did a code I placed on the forum but on my new win10 pc I get errors in compile both with Don's reverb and the code I posted.

It can only be a windows config issue and likely a regional setting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spin Semiconductor Forum Index -> Algorithm development All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: