Eagle

Hardware questions and issues with the FV-1

Moderator: frank

wurgle

Eagle

Post by wurgle »

Hi all,

It looks like the demo board is drawn in Eagle? Are the lib parts available - save me drawing them.
Wurgle
frank

Post by frank »

Sorry, the dev board and Spin demo boards were not done in Eagle. They were done in a proprietary s/w from a board house (locks you to that house then). It does not export gerber or other formats so it cannot export a library to share with others.
-Frank
Frank Thomson
Experimental Noize
peterv

Re: Eagle

Post by peterv »

wurgle wrote:Hi all,

It looks like the demo board is drawn in Eagle? Are the lib parts available - save me drawing them.
sent you a PM --Piet :wink:

I'm sure that more people have created generic type of boards that fits our needs. I've seen some German designs, some exciting designs from Polen (they deliver kits and/or PWBA's). I wonder if there is a placeholder on this forum for those items ....
frank

Post by frank »

I can start a place holder. Send me the links and I'll try to put them up on a locked thread.
Frank Thomson
Experimental Noize
robiw

Post by robiw »

Hi colleagues,
I would like to inform you that I developed simple system which uses FV-1 processor. See at:
http://www.sklep.avt.com.pl/p/pl/485129 ... ntazu.html
It is available as a KIT sold by AVT group. It includes simple program which helps you uploading external effects (via RS232)... Best regards...robiw
Last edited by robiw on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
peterv

Post by peterv »

robiw wrote:Hi colleagues,
I would like to inform you that I developed simple system using FV-1 processor. See at:
http://www.sklep.avt.com.pl/p/pl/485129 ... ntazu.html
It is available as a KIT selling by AVT group. It includes simple program which helps you uploading external effects (via RS232)... Best regards...robiw
Tomasz,

Frank is made already aware of your AVT5159 "stompbox" by me and also the AVT5215 unit you've designed. I did contact you 15/2 for more information so as to inform Frank getting your designs more exposed. It seems that there will be a placeholder here on the forum also for your products. I suggest you have a PM exchange with Frank to also discuss terms of engagement with you guy's in Poland. I'm thinking here about you and Jacek? Great to see this moving ahead!

Cheers from Holland!

Peter
p.s. could you also introduce the AVT5215?
djmalan

Post by djmalan »

I put a simple pic programmer for serial port and some relays with one fv1 effect board in to a box .When I switch on ,the 2432 disconnect from the programmer and when I switch off the board,the 2432 connect to the programmer by the relays,and thats enough for trying many programmes. :lol: But inside the box looks like war place. :D