Rotary Speaker Effect

Algorithm development and general DSP issues

Moderator: frank

piv

Rotary Speaker Effect

Post by piv »

Hi Frank! Hi Everybody! I'm curious if anyone has done the Rotary Speaker effect?
frank

Post by frank »

I tried to write one one some time ago but it didn't sound quite right. I don't have an actual unit to compare against so makes it a bit difficult to A-B the program against a real unit to tweek the program.
Frank Thomson
Experimental Noize
donstavely

Post by donstavely »

On the Resources posting, there is link to a German web page describing a rotary (Leslie-type) speaker DIY project. It looks like they even post the hex file for the FV-1.

Google does only a fair job at translating the page. I would love to know more about what they did. Are they members of this forum? Do any of them speak English?
Don Stavely
peterv

Post by peterv »

donstavely wrote:On the Resources posting, there is link to a German web page describing a rotary (Leslie-type) speaker DIY project. It looks like they even post the hex file for the FV-1.

Google does only a fair job at translating the page. I would love to know more about what they did. Are they members of this forum? Do any of them speak English?
I've PM'ed the developer so he possible will join-in!

update: 14 March:
According the developer this project will be published this year so he is restricted before that.

Peter