Difficult to buy a SPN1001-DEV development board in China

Hardware questions and issues with the FV-1

Moderator: frank

liangty

Difficult to buy a SPN1001-DEV development board in China

Post by liangty »

Hi There!

Difficult to buy a SPN1001-DEV development board in China,But I need to download these programs to the chip and external EEPROM。

Can I download a program by other downloader to the external memory or internal EEPROM ?

"***.spn" file compile to "***.HEX" flie , and download to the EEPROM or FV-1,
The "***"program will be able to run ?

Thank you very much!

Best Regards!

( 您好,在中国很难买到SPN1001开发板,但是我需要下载自己编写的程序给FV-1和芯片外部的EEPROM,所以在这和各位请教这些问题。

我将程序编译成***.hex 文件,然后用其他的下载器下载到EEPROM或是FV-1内的EEPROM,这样可以吗? 如果能下载HEX,我的FV-1可以正常运行这些程序吗?

谢谢您,等您的答复。
祝各位万事如意!)
frank

Post by frank »

SpinAsm will assemble a project (a set of up to 8 programs) into an Intel HEX format file that can be used with a device programmer to program an EEPROM.

See "SpinAsm Project Mode" in the SpinAsm user manual page 17 http://www.spinsemi.com/Products/datash ... Manual.pdf
Frank Thomson
Experimental Noize
liangty

Post by liangty »

Thank you very much!

I saw the page 17,but it is not my question。
I know:“SpinAsm will assemble a project (a set of up to 8 programs) into an Intel HEX format file that can be used with a device programmer to program an EEPROM. â€￾

I have other downloader,and I can download HEX file to the external EEPROM chip(24C32).

Download the “Intel HEX format fileâ€￾ to EEPROM ,only by SPN1001-DEV development board ?? other dowmloader?

Is there other medium (way) to download “Intel HEX format fileâ€￾ to the FV-1 and EEPROM?

Is there some other distributor in China to buy developer board( SPN1001-DEV development board)?

I work in Tangshan KAIYUAN Panasonic China
Tangshan New & High-tech Development Zone,Hebei Province,China.

Thanks!
frank

Post by frank »

SpinAsm will create a HEX file so if you have another downloader that can read HEX and write to a 24LC32A then that should work. There is no EEPROM in the FV-1 so all custom programs must be in the external memory.

Please private message me with your email address or send it to support at spinsemi.com and I will send it to the Asia distributor in Taiwan and they may be able to better answer your questions.
Frank Thomson
Experimental Noize
liangty

Post by liangty »

I have sent two e-mails to “info@oct-distribution.comâ€￾and “info@spinsemi.com“。