ZibiSound

Post by ZibiSound »

I have registered on your board. Please activate my account, login: sebxx4
Digital Larry

Post by Digital Larry »

You are in, sir.
ZibiSound

Post by ZibiSound »

Thanks, I'm testing this soft now. But, unfortunately, I see your last version (#399) has some bugs (for example window with information about max used instructions that is displaying all time and can't close it).

Just one more question about programming eeprom - this memory has address inputs A0-A2. Can I use one eeprom for 3 banks of effects ? For example, effects 0-7 are in bank 1 (A0A1A2 - 000), and when I go to effect >8 on uC, then it switchs to bank 2 (A0A1A2 - 100). Is that possible ?
Digital Larry

Post by Digital Larry »

Hello, if you find bugs then please report them at my forum. I'll do my best to fix them.

As far as doing a review of your hardware design, this is currently not my strength (I haven't done any hw designs with the FV-1 yet). But of course anyone who knows the answer can respond.
ZibiSound

Post by ZibiSound »

I'm going to make my own effector, I assume to use a microprocessor to control FV-1 and control main parametr of effect by platter disc, exactly like in Pioneer effectors (Google: Pioneer FX500 or Pioneer FX1000). I want to add a second parametr to regulation and mix. That's all I can say about my construction :)

I'll check further your soft soon and report bugs on your forum.
peterv

Post by peterv »

sebxx4 wrote:What do you say about this ?

I think, in that way I can connect much more eeproms by adding next gates. Do you think it will work ?
Assuming it is for guitar. The voltage out of the guitar is assumed 1 volt p/p the signal into the A/D port should then be 3.2 volts to assure S/N is optimal. Why not using a stage in between to achieve this?

Piet
ZibiSound

Post by ZibiSound »

I'm using it with audio signal.