SKRM boards in UK/EUROPE

Hardware questions and issues with the FV-1

Moderator: frank

ice-nine

SKRM boards in UK/EUROPE

Post by ice-nine »

Hi Frank, I was just looking at buying an SKRM PCB so I can just plug it into breadboard and use for circuit development, I wonder if you can tell me where it is available in Europe as the 'Experimental Noize' looks like USA only.
Thanks
frank

Post by frank »

There are no European distributors for the SKRM boards, we will ship to Europe but the shipping can get expensive with tracking and insurance. We will send using a non-tracking/non-insured shipper but if the package is lost or damaged we cannot replace it.

If you are looking for the eTap SKRM board the people that sell the kits/pcbs for Piet also carry the eTap SKRM.
Frank Thomson
Experimental Noize
ice-nine

Post by ice-nine »

Thanks for the quick response Frank, I have been working alongside Piet developing his eTAP2HW into a pedal format for DIYers and he has supplied me with a modified code for the pedal, It was the reverb SKRM I was looking for to play with, It's a shame that there is no European outlet so I will just try through the USA outlet and get it shipped, not too worried about the insurance etc but here in the UK we do get hit by import duty which is a pain.