delayed for two channels

Software questions and issues with the FV-1

Moderator: frank

Hamid Reza Shaabani

delayed for two channels

Post by Hamid Reza Shaabani »

Hello ............
Does anyone Code was delayed for two left and right channels with 32.768 crystal?
ice-nine

Post by ice-nine »

Hello, I think you may need to describe what you are asking for a little bit more, It is difficult to understand what you want. I'm sure the answers are here if you try and explain a little more.
Hamid Reza Shaabani

Hi............
I wanted a delay for the left and right channels.
The possible delay of two channels with two volume set there.
ice-nine

Post by ice-nine »

Hamid Reza Shaabani wrote:Hi............
I wanted a delay for the left and right channels.
The possible delay of two channels with two volume set there.
Are you saying you want a single audio input to two separate outputs with the volume of each controlled by a pot separately. Do both outputs have the same delay time or are you asking for the delay time on each output to be adjusted independently so that you can have different delay times on each output?
Hamid Reza Shaabani

1:Are you saying you want a single audio input to two separate outputs with the volume of each controlled by a pot separately=> Answer=yes

2:Do both outputs have the same delay time or are you asking for the delay time on each output to be adjusted independently so that you can have different delay times on each output? => Answer=To independently

Question:Do the same thing was done in an outlet that is in ping-pong mode is a channel?
ice-nine

Post by ice-nine »

If I'm correct I think one of Frank's modules has a ping pong delay already buit in, if that's what you are after they can be found at www.experimentalnoize.com
Hamid Reza Shaabani

Tanks lot