Spin Semiconductor Forum Index Spin Semiconductor
Support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SpinAsm - Writing to EEProm directly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spin Semiconductor Forum Index -> FV-1 software questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral_dk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:52 am    Post subject: SpinAsm - Writing to EEProm directly Reply with quote

Hi

I know that I can write directly to Program Zero (Address = 000h) - the program does that by default, and I know that I can use the "Open Project Dialog" function to load finished programs to the places I want ...!...

But how do I "persuade" the program save to another program location when I press the Assemble button ?

I ask because I made a small plug that goes into Development board instead of the DIP 24LC32 and has a cable with a plug that goes onto my own hardware and program the SMD version of the 24LC32. This worked nicely on the first version that only used program zero, but the newest version use program 1-3 and I use a sequential increased revision part of the filename and would like to avoid using the "Open Project Dialog" every time I do so ....
frank

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately you cannot, the assemble button will only go to program 0. It is a fixed value in the code so no way to change it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spin Semiconductor Forum Index -> FV-1 software questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: